After reading this you may never want to eat at a fast “food” across the streets, So this article is to let you know about the adverse effects of eating fast food. You never eat in fast food corners after knowing this wired truth.
Nowadays Fast food habits have been expanding drastically and even small children are getting addicted to it. So this article is to let you know about the ill effects of eating fast food.
You will never eat in fast food corners after knowing this wired truth:
1. Monosodium Glutamate (msg) which is also called as Chinese sugar contains the highly toxic substance that is being widely used for taste. If u just take a pinch of it and lick it, your taste buds will not be able to identify any taste for a while.
2. These Fast food shops will never use refined sunflower oil, They use only palm oil. The shocking fact is that the crude oil (which is used for motor vehicles) is refined and used to cook fried rice.
3. To obtain white color in pepper they add white Rangoli powder. Since the price of pepper is high, they use papaya seeds, coriander powder as a replacement for pepper in many fast food shops.
4. To obtain orange color in the fried rice, they use artificial colors which has the ingredients that cause cancer and it is also banned. The face is, these artificial colors are already banned.
To clarify this, try to put some powder in your hand and wash it and it won’t fade away for a day. Now think about your digestive system in your body!
5. They use expired/rotten tomato. Because the expired tomato sauce has the lower price in the market than the fresh ones. If you smell the chilli sauce, you will be able to sense the rotten smell. With the addition of spices and other masalas, you will not be able to smell this accurately. Within 5 minutes 3 plates of fried rice will be ready.
6. They don’t use raw soya sauce. Because the soya sauce is quite costly. Instead, they use water or cooking oil that might be a week old. By mixing this they use replacement for soya sauce.
7. They generally use vinegar for washing the chicken, so that the customer cannot sense the rotten smell.
Conclusion: Most of them will prefer fast food corners because you don’t have to wait and it is at the low price. If you are compromising on time and money here, then you have to suffer more time in hospital by paying hell lot of money.